Well there was certainly a turn up for the books this afternoon in the live Premier League match between Hull City and Leicester City, although a few years ago you’d never of said that. However, last years champions Leicester didn’t lose a single league game until the end of September last season and that was only one defeat of three all season.
Man City’s game was the result most expected but the game itself was a very slow dull affair and in the end they only just came away with the three points. Onto Sunday at around 1.30pm tomorrow you have quite a choice of live action with both Belgium, Dutch and French league games to watch. Although I’m guessing like most you’ll be watching the Manchester United away game at Bournemouth. After all the recent transfer talk of Paul Pogba and finally signing for them, it turns out he will not be available to play tomorrow after having a suspension roll over from his time in Italy. I won’t to say a draw but I’ve bottled it and gone for the obvious away win prediction.
- Premier League 13:30pm AFC Bournemouth v Man Utd on Sky Sports
- Jupiler League 13:30pm Zulte Waregem v Standard Liege on Premier Sports
- Eredivisie 13:30pm Feyenoord v FC Twente on Sky Sports
- Ligue 1 14:00pm Nancy v Lyon on BT Sport
More dutch football at 3.45pm, but once again I’m sure I’ll be joining you to watch the Arsenal against Liverpool game. Tricky one to call this but I’m going to stick my head out there and say a 2-1 away victory.
- Eredivisie 15:45pm PSV Eindhoven v AZ Alkmaar on Sky Sports
- Premier League 16:00pm Arsenal v Liverpool on Sky Sports
The German and Spanish league season hasn’t started yet but both league have their Super Cup competitions taking place Sunday evening so if you fancy a third game of live football on TV tomorrow you have the chance.
- German Super Cup 19:30pm Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund on BT Sport
- Spanish Super Cup 1st Leg 21:00pm Sevilla v Barcelona on Sky Sports
Onto Monday, not really much to talk about other than the grudge match between east and west London when Chelsea meet West Ham at 8pm on Sky Sports. What a cracking game to finish the opening weekend of the Premier League season. I’m going for a draw. I’ve mentioned another couple of game below, just because they’re on!
- MLS 00:00am Seattle Sounders v Real Salt Lake on Sky Sports
- U23 Premier League 2 19:00pm Man Utd U23 v Leicester City on MUTV
- Premier League 20:00pm Chelsea v West Ham on Sky Sports
If you’re watching any other live football Sunday or Monday on the box, then please do let us know and give us a shout out below: