Well where to start today, let alone this weekend. It looks like we’ve been served up at right treat of live games on television over the next few days after the final International Break of the year. The A-League might not be everyone’s cup of tea but if you’re up early and fancy some football straight away why not check Brisbane Roar’s home fixture against the high-flying Sydney FC. The Roar are doing okay but Sydney have won six out of six so far so it should be a great game.
By the time that finishes you’ll then only have an hour to wait until the build starts for the massive Premier League clash of the day when Mourinho’s Manchester United take on Wenger’s Arsenal. Now we all know these games shouldn’t be about the managers, but with the rivalry that’s build up over the years between these two you can’t not mention it. Of course Arsene is finally going to get a victory over Jose one day, I just can’t see it being today so I’ll be betting on the home win as well as both teams scoring though.
Once that has finished I’d spend sometime with your partner, friends and kids if you can before the evening kicks in with some more great fixtures from the Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga. Now I think I’m going to be out and about this evening so I’ll try to find somewhere to watch/keep an eye on Spurs vs West Ham, but if I wasn’t and I was at home, I might be tempted with the big German clash of Dortmund vs Munich. Even way I think I’ll be lumping on both a Munich and Spurs win. If that happens to come in, then you could treat yourself to a takeaway whilst you watch the Madrid derby live from the Vicente Calderón Stadium.
Saturday 19th November 2016
- Brisbane Roar v Sydney FC – A-League @ 08:50 BT Sport 1
- Liverpool v Man Utd – U18 Premier League @ 11:00 LFCTV & MUTV
- Deportivo La Coruna v Sevilla – La Liga @ 12:00 Sky Sports 5
- Forest Green v Lincoln City – National League @ 12:15 BT Sport 1
- Man Utd v Arsenal – Premier League @ 12:30 Sky Sports 1
- St Mirren v Dunfermline – Scottish Championship @ 17:15 BBC ALBA
- Ipswich Town v Notts Forest – Championship @ 17:30 Sky Sports 1
- Spurs v West Ham – Premier League @ 17:30 BT Sport 1
- Eibar v Celta Vigo – La Liga @ 17:30 Sky Sports Red Button
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich – Bundesliga @ 17:30 BT Sport 2
- Willem II v PSV Eindhoven – Eredivisie @ 18:45 Sky Sports Red Button
- Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid – La Liga @ 19:45 Sky Sports 5
- Juventus v Pescara – Serie A @ 19:45 BT Sport 3
Some more cracking games on Sunday as well, starting with the lunchtime clash of Leeds United vs Newcastle from a sold out Elland Road. I’m guessing most people this season will be betting on Newcastle every single weekend as the majority of the time they’ll be right, but with Leeds’ recent good form this could be one where they miss out. I’d go for the draw myself.
Could Chelsea get a sixth straight clean sheet in the league away to Boro later on today? It’s a possibility but attacking wise Chelsea will have to be at their recent best again as the home side don’t concede too many at the Riverside. Once that game is over there are a few more interesting games from the rest of Europe to watch so sit back, relax and just continue to take in all the live action.
Sunday 20th November 2016
- Newcastle Jets v Central Coast – A-League @ 06:00 BT Sport 2
- Spain v Nigeria – U20 Women’s World Cup Group @ 06:00 Eurosport 2
- Brazil v Sweden U20 Women’s World Cup Group @ 09:00 Eurosport
- Alaves v Espanyol – La Liga @ 11:00 Sky Sports 3
- Sampdoria v Sassuolo – Serie A @ 11:30 BT Sport 2
- Liverpool U23 v Reading U23 Premier League 2 @ 13:00 LFCTV
- Leeds United v Newcastle United Championship @ 13:15 Sky Sports 1
- Ajax v NEC Nijmegen – Eredivisie @ 13:30 Sky Sports Mix
- Atalanta v Roma – Serie A @ 14:00 BT Sport 3
- Hoffenheim v Hamburg – Bundesliga @ 14:30 BT Sport 2
- Valencia v Granada – La Liga @ 15:15 Sky Sports Red Button
- Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle – Eredivisie @ 15:45 Sky Sports Mix
- Middlesbrough v Chelsea – Premier League @ 16:00 Sky Sports 1
- Marseille v Caen – Ligue 1 @ 16:00 BT Sport 3
- Werder Bremen v Eintracht Frankfurt – Bundesliga @ 16:30 BT Sport 2
- Mechelen v Standard Liege – Jupiler League @ 17:00 Premier Sports
- Sporting Gijon v Real Sociedad – La Liga @ 17:30 Sky Sports 5
- Athletic Bilbao v Villarreal – La Liga @ 19:45 Sky Sports 5
- AC Milan v Inter Milan – Serie A @ 19:45 BT Sport 2
- St Etienne v Nice – Ligue 1 @ 19:45 BT Sport 3
Yippee… Monday night football is back again so an extra game to watch to finish off your weekend of football. Now to some it might not be the most attractive game of football and the odds on plenty of goals will probably be slim. That is where you can have some fun though and maybe have a think about some in-play action like next goalscorer etc.
Monday 21st November 2016
- New Zealand v France – U20 Women’s World Cup Group @ 06:00 Eurosport 2
- South Korea v Germany – U20 Women’s World Cup Group @ 09:00 Eurosport
- Man Utd U23 v Sunderland – U23 Premier League 2 @ 19:00 MUTV
- 1860 Munich v Kaiserslautern – Bundesliga 2 @ 19:15 BT Sport 3
- Leganes v Osasuna – La Liga @ 19:45 Sky Sports 2
- West Brom v Burnley – Premier League @ 20:00 Sky Sports 1